Hair fall and thinning after pregnancy is one of the most common issues of moms. I have begun to act on my resolve of not putting my health and wellness on the back burner. The first issue I wanted to tackle was postpartum hair loss. And I took the first step – got a personalized treatment plan from a hair specialist – without stepping out of my home! Read more about my online hairfall consultation experience with Remedico and get a special discount code for your own consultation.
My hair loss and thinning has got me worried for a really long time now. And yet, between bringing up kids, taking care of the house and taking care of financial responsibilities, a trip to the dermatologist never happened. The last time I was looking for Hair loss treatment offers from Boots on a UK trip, it was after my first baby! Two more since then and I have barely had the time to look into my hair health. Even the basic hair care at home dwindled. When the friendly guys from Remedico told me about their services, I felt it was a Godsend. Services like these are a boon for busy moms and you will soon see why when I explain further about this wonderful experience.
A Personal Treatment Plan for my Hair Fall through my Phone
Remedico offers hair and skin consultations online. Like I said, my postpartum hair loss was my main concern so I opted for their hair fall and thinning consultation. It couldn’t have been easier. I visited their website through my phone and answered a few questions. Then the website directed me to click some pictures of my hair from different angles. That was that! Within a day, I received my diagnosis and treatment. The clinic visits that were never happening finally took place sitting at home!
Let me walk you through the process a bit before we go to my treatment plan.
Hair Fall Treatment
Based on my personal info, family history and the pictures that I sent, I received my treatment plan from Dr. Ankita Sawant. The treatment was broken down into several sections:
1. My Hair Condition – I found out that I have chronic hair shedding and the possible causes are environmental factor, such as stress, illness, surgery, trauma, and accidents along with scalp irritation. The treatments vary from person to person.
2. General Advice – I was given some really good advice including changes to my lifestyle and diet, healthy scalp habits, reduction of hair treatments (like colouring, straightening, blow-drying, keratin) and hair products (like mousse and gels).
3. Oral Medication – I have been prescribed 2 tablets to be taken after breakfast, every alternate day, for 3 months.
4. Application – I use Tresemme which I have been asked to continue. But application of 8x shampoo after my regular shampoo has been recommended along with 2 hair lotions.
5. Tests – A set of tests have been prescribed based on my information and photos.
6. Additional Treatments – Once active hair shedding stops, I have been recommended to take the PRP Therapy and Hair mesotherapy. I cannot wait to jump to this stage and get the therapies performed lol!
The very detailed postpartum hair loss plan now requires me to follow up with my test results. I believe the tests are the only part that require me to step out. Everything else can be acted upon immediately.
I am really thankful to Remedico for giving me the much needed push in taking care of my hair. The detailed treatment plan they tailor-made for me according to my specific condition, history and requirements was very impressive. I am still a long way off from achieving my hair and health goals, but I now have a direction and plenty of steps to act upon.
I will update you all after my follow up with the tests and results from the treatment. Until then, you can check out Remedico for your own specific skin and hair needs. It is really very convenient for moms who are forever procrastinating their skin clinic visits.
Their consultations are available for INR 350 but you can visit them through this link bit.ly/remedicoSOCIAL150OFF to receive INR 150 off your consulation!