An Artificial Ivy pot gets a Makeover for Christmas!
Christmas is that time of the year when I start eyeing everything with an intention to make it more festive. Decorating for Christmas a perfect excuse to give everyday items a makeover and avoid spending on new decorations every year. Here’s how my humble silk ivy pot got a Christmas makeover 🙂
What you need:
Artificial/Silk Small-leaf, Potted Trailing Ivy Plant
Optional – Pine cones or acorns
1. Gather all the branches of the ivy and split into two halves.
2. Take the longest strands of ivy from each side and lift them up.
3. Bring the long branches together at the top and tie them together using florist fire.
4. Now, take your ribbon and fold it from the middle to make a bow covering the florist wire.
5. Weave the lengths of the ribbon around the wreath taping them at the bottom.
6. You can create a similar wreath using fresh ivy, but you will need a wire frame for it to stand in shape.